Marshall Islands Apostille
Marshall Islands is a member of the Hague Apostille Convention and any official document destined for this country requires an Apostille from the Secretary of State. Marshall Islands joined the Hague Apostille Convention on August 14, 1992. (Convention of 5 October 1961 Abolishing the Requirement of Legalization for Foreign Public Documents).
We can Apostille documents issued from any US State including documents issued by the US Federal Government for use in Marshall Islands .
Type of typical document apostille requests include-
- Personal Documents for Marshall Islands Apostille-
- Birth, marriage & Death Certificates apostille
- Divorce, single status certificate, Certificate of No-Impediment
- Civil Partnership certificate
- Change of name apostille
- Power of attorney apostille
- Consent letter for children to travel overseas
- University/college/school diplomas and transcripts issued from various countries.
- Court Documents, Affidavits, Sworn Statements
- Certificate of Naturalization
- Residency Certificates issued by IRS (form 6166)
- Records required for adoption of children
- NAATI certified language translations
- Pet Export documents
- Medical Letters apostille
- Bankruptcy court documents
- Land Transfer documents apostille
- Job reference letters, DD-214 or other military documents
- Social Security Administration Letters
- Notarized copies of Passports & Drivers Licenses
- Background checks issued by state police (No Criminal Record) or FBI reports issued in US, ACRO reports, CRB reports, Disclosure Scotland document, Federal Police Checks from Australia, Ministry of Justice reports from New Zealand etc. and miscellaneous notarized documents for overseas use.
- Retrieval and Apostille of Consular Reports of Birth Abroad
- Corporate Documents for Marshall Islands Apostille–We can help you with include-
- Articles, Certificate of Incorporation, Certificates of Amendment apostille
- Merger Agreements apostille
- Certificate of Memorandum or Bylaws
- Registry of Joint Stock Companies documents issued from Canada
- Corporate Board Resolution(s)
- Certificates of Good Standing
- Agency agreements apostille
- General Power of Attorney
- Appointment of Distributor or Authorization of Agent
- Deeds of Assignment apostille
- Patents and Patent Applications or Trademark Applications
- Certificate of Free Sale
- Price List, Financial Statements, Certificate of Origin, Certificate of Assignment, Certificate of Analysis
- Certificate to Foreign Government (CFG) apostille
- Certificate of a Pharmaceutical Product (CPP) apostille
- Food and Drug (FDA) Administration Documents
- Department of Health and Human Services Documents
- Canada Revenue Agency documents
- Industry Canada documents
- US Department of Agriculture documents
- Shipping Documents (commercial invoice and certificate of origin)
- Chamber of Commerce documents or Authentication by National US- Arab Chamber of Commerce
- HM Revenue and Customs document
- Home Office documents
- NAATI Certified Language Translations
Getting an Apostille can be a complicated process specially if you are overseas as some of the documents may need prior notarization by a valid public notary before an apostille can be issued. If you leave this process to non-professionals, the time and cost involved can quickly multiply as your documents will get rejected costing you time and money. We at Authxperts try not to let this happen to our clients.
If your document is issued from Marshall Islands , please check out our Global Apostille Services page to see if your country is covered. We currently provide Apostille and Authentication Services from 150 countries around the globe.
We provide most cost effective way to obtain apostille on any US document. If you are overseas, we can also arrange courier collection of your documents from your office or residence around the world at additional fees. Contact us for your specific needs and customized price quote.
Marshall Islands Apostille Desk
One Research Court, Suite 450
Rockville, MD 20850
Quick Links- What is an Apostille?