How to get fbi report in va?
Authxperts is FBI Approved Channeler partner company located in Washington DC Metro area. We provide live scan finger printing services for FBI Reports. If you are located in Virginia, Maryland or Washington DC, we can assist you to get your FBI Report in as little as 2-3 hours or sooner. Our office is conveniently located next to I-270 exit 8.
So what do I have to do?
- Take Fingerprint appointment on our website. Live Scan FBI Fingerprinting
2. Attend your finger printing appointment at our office with your US issued original passport or other proof of your US Citizenship or permanent residency like US issued birth certificate, military ID card etc.
3. We will capture your fingerprints on live scan system and release to FBI.
4. You will get email from FBI Channeler in next few hours.
5. You will be able to download your FBI report in PDF format from a secure link provided in that email.
6. You will also receive hard copy of your FBI report via USPS first class mail. In case of emergency or urgent requests, expedited shipping options are also available.
If you wish to use the FBI Report for Adoption or visa process for another country, We can also assist you with Apostille and Embassy Legalizations from US Department of State and relevant embassy of your request. We attend all departments in Washington DC on daily basis. Typical requests include countries like Spain, China, Taiwan, South Korea, Israel, Portugal etc.
We ship worldwide.
For Group appointments or mobile fingerprinting at your office location, please contact us. We provide onsite finger printing on request.
Authxperts LLC is a private company and is not a government department.