Benin Embassy Legalization
If you are in need for legalization on documents intended for use in Benin, you have come to the right place.
Why Legalization? Legalization on documents by Benin embassy is needed if you plan to work, live, get married-in, or conduct business in that country. We at Authxperts attend to all process related to Consular Legalization depending upon State of of issuance of documents and usage. Authxperts is the only company in United States that offers reliable apostille and embassy legalization services not only from United States but also from other 150 countries around the world. When you deal with us, you deal with a trusted service provider that is relied upon by fortune 500 companies, global law firms, IP firms and individuals and businesses from around the globe.
Process of legalization involves getting documents certified by Secretary of State office followed by Authentication by US Department of State in Washington D.C. Only after this step is completed, authenticated documents can be submitted to Benin Embassy. This process can be cumbersome and quite complicated, therefore, its advisable to use the services of a reliable Legalization Service Provider. We provide Genuine, economical, reliable document authentication and legalization service from the Secretary of State office, USDS and Embassy of Benin.
Benin Embassy Legalization Processing Time: Depends on the type of document and steps required. Embassy alone takes approx. 6-7 Business Days (approximate) + Transit time for return courier.
Embassy Legalization Rates: Click here for more information. We provide discounts for multiple documents submitted together to us for processing. If you have FDA issued documents like CFG, CPP etc. , please visit this website for pricing and more information.
Embassy Legalization Application: Benin Embassy Legalization Form
We handle all types of documents for Benin Embassy Legalization. Type of typical document Attestation and Authentication requests for Benin include-
- Personal Documents for Benin Embassy Legalization– We can help you with following listed documents and more-
- Birth, marriage & Death Certificates authentication
- Divorce, single status certificate, Certificate of No-Impediment
- Civil Partnership certificate
- Change of name authentication
- Power of attorney authentication
- Consent letter for children to travel overseas
- University/college/school diplomas and transcripts
- Court Documents, Affidavits, Sworn Statements
- Records required for adoption of children
- Medical Letters authentication
- Land Transfer documents authentication
- Job reference letters, DD-214 or other military documents
- Notarized copies of Passports & Drivers Licenses
- Background checks issued by state police (No Criminal Record)
- Corporate Documents for Benin Embassy Legalization-We can help you with following listed documents and more-
- Articles, Certificate of Incorporation, Certificates of Amendment attestation
- Merger Agreements attestation
- Certificate of Memorandum or Bylaws
- Corporate Board Resolution(s)
- Certificates of Good Standing
- Agency agreements attestation
- General Power of Attorney
- Appointment of Distributor or Authorization of Agent
- Deeds of Assignment attestation
- Certificate of Free Sale
- Price List, Financial Statements, Certificate of Origin, Certificate of Assignment, Certificate of Analysis
- US Department of Agriculture documents
Getting an Attestation and authentication for Benin can be a complicated process especially if you are overseas. Some of the documents may need prior notarization by a valid public notary before an Secretary of State Authentication can be issued. Thus, If you leave this process to non-professionals, the time and cost involved can quickly multiply as your documents will get rejected costing you time and money. We at Authxperts try not to let this happen to our clients. We always recommend that you send us scan copy of documents in the first instance with your inquiry so we can review the documents for their acceptance thus avoiding later rejections.
Apply now for Benin Embassy Legalization and download our Benin Embassy Legalization Form. Our Benin Embassy attestation and authentication service is super-fast, convenient, and saves you time and money. Read here about our rates. Our service fees is most competitive in the marketplace.
We provide most cost effective way to obtain attestation on any US document. If you are overseas, we also can arrange courier collection of your documents from your office or residence in your country of residence at additional fees. Contact us for your specific needs and customized price quote.
Authxperts guarantees the highest quality and reliability. We render all of our services in strict compliance with the applicable data protection laws. Our documentation specialists are well-equipped and thoroughly acquainted with their tasks. All the documents are insured while they are in process with Authxperts LLC for upto USD 50000.
Working with us is easy and convenient!
You can pay for our services by any one of various options available like credit cards, bank wire transfers, paypal, western union etc.
Benin Embassy Legalization & Attestation Desk
One Research Court, Suite 450
Rockville, MD 20850